We haven’t been doing all that much recently, so I thought I’d share some fun things about Full-Time RVers, things I’ve come to think of as “normal,” while you probably see them as crazy. Here goes!
1. If someone’s in the same time zone, and it’s like they’re practically in your neighborhood, you might be a Full-Timer.
2. If you start getting bored of people saying “It’s a once in a lifetime experience,” you might be a Full-Timer.
3. If you’ve memorized the layout of the standard “cool western town” and “coastal fishing village,” you might be a Full-Timer.
4. When people ask what grade you’re in and your reply is “In which subject?” you might be a Full-Timer
5. If you’re asked your favorite place and your answer is “all of them,” you might be a Full-Timer.
6. If motion sickness medicine is on the weekly shopping list, you might be a Full-Timer.
7. If you have about thirty grocery store cards on your key ring, you might be a Full-Timer.
8. If you don’t do geography in school because you already do it so much in life, you might be a Full-Timer.
9. If you wake up in the morning, look around, and ask, “Where are we?” you might be a Full-Timer.
10. And finally, if the sentence “I’ve been there!” is included in almost every conversation, you might be a Full-Timer.
Please comment to tell us if you match any of these descriptions!